The mission of Writer's Block Coffee® is to be the coffee solution for the publishing industry.
It does this in three ways:
* Supplying writers and those working inside the publishing industry with the finest coffee
* Providing revenue opportunities to publishers and other businesses through coffee products
* Supporting book marketing efforts with custom-labeled coffee
Writer's Block Coffee® bridges a gap between the coffee and publishing industries. Coffee shops are great for hosting writing and reading activities, but their service stops at the door. That's where Writer's Block Coffee® starts. By offering coffee for every stage of a book's life, from the writing to the marketing, Writer's Block Coffee® reimagines the role of coffee as a partner, not just an accessory.
Benjamin Sobieck founded Writer's Block Coffee® in 2018, coming from a background of more than a decade in the publishing industry. His writing credentials include the following:
* Twelve years as an editor and product manager for a large publisher
* Two books published with Penguin Random House (The Writer's Guide to Wattpad and The Writer's Guide to Weapons)
* A Wattpad Star with 2 million reads and several branded stories for movie studios, television, and major publications
* A popular blog at CrimeFictionBook.com
* A wilderness survival book from this renowned outdoors publisher
* The creator of The Writer's Glove®, a type of glove that covers the entire hand while writing at a keyboard
* Various works of independently-published fiction
* Speaking engagements at writing conferences
* Just about any odd job in the publishing industry you can imagine
This experience informs every step Writer's Block Coffee® takes, from the taste of the coffee to the shape of the partnerships.
Questions? Get in touch here.